Wednesday, August 6, 2014

‘How I Met My Wife’ –Bez Idakula

Bez Idakula and Bolatito Ladoja on their
wedding day. Photo: Filed

Popular soul singer Emmanuel Bezhiwa
Idakula famously called BEZ is a multiple
award-winning artist with a long list of
endorsements to his name.

The singer got married early this year, on
Saturday, January 4, 2014 to be precise.
Recounting how he met his wife in a recent
interview with City People , Bez said: 'wow! I
went to Loyola Jesuit College in Abuja, while
she went to Olashore International School.
These two schools and other schools had
games together then.

So it happened that my wife's brother was my very good friend
and he was dating a female friend of mine as
well, so we used to hang out together after
school. It was later that my friend, Ladoja jnr.
introduced Bolatito to me as his sister. So I
met my wife through her brother who was
my best friend, that was how my wife joined
our circle of friend'.

The couple dated for 3 years before they
eventually got married

No comments:

Post a Comment