Tuesday, August 5, 2014

DavidO to Feature Drake with Don Jazzy asProducer in New Song

With the ongoing Twitter 'beef' between DavidO
and Wizkid, here's another tip for DavidO fans:
the young star has revealed that he is working
with Drake to make a song he intends for Don
Jazzy to produce.
His words: "I might not call it 'dream
collaboration' but by His grace, it'll work, and
already, I am talking with Drake and Don Jazzy.
We would work on something very unique.My
collaboration with other artistes is not a ploy to be
popular, after all, I am not going to take the glory
alone. Apart from the artistes you collaborated
with, you never know what song can make you big
as well. It doesn't matter if you feature a big or
up-and-coming artiste. That's the main reason I
am doing this."

No comments:

Post a Comment