Monday, August 4, 2014

Ngozi Nwosu @50! I like My Men Handsome & Brainy

Ngozi Nwosu who is gradually returning to the movie world has said,
despite her age, she is not in any way ruling marriage out. Ngozi who
just got off her sick bed says she is gradually returning to the movie
world, but with mild roles and nothing too demanding for now. Below
is what she told TheNation about her ideal man and how she likes him
handsome and brainy.

Who is your ideal man?
My ideal man, frankly, is a man that has the fear of God, which is the
beginning of wisdom. If a man doesn't have the fear of God, forget it!
Every other thing you are doing is rubbish. And between you and me,
how many men have the fear of God?

What about the physical attributes?
I believe in the school of thought that says if you want to eat frog, eat
the one that has eggs. I love men who are handsome and brainy. If
you are ugly and you've got something upstairs, you are welcome. But
I don't want a fine man without brains.

Is that the reason you are still single?
No, there is no complete being in life. It's just about knowing what
you can put up with and what you cannot.

Would you say, 'Yes, I do', if you find the right person now?
Yes, of course! Why won't I say, 'Yes, I do'?

You are in your 50s; so, what are your wishes?
My desire is that the Lord should keep me and the usefulness that He
has given me should not depart from me; that God should grant me
the wisdom to know Him better and that He should always guide my
footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment